Skip to main content
The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina

South Carolina WorkKeys Assessment

Earning a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) lets potential employers know that you have the technical skills they need. Three tests (Applied Mathematics, Reading for Information and Locating Information) are required to earn your NCRC, administered at local SC Works offices, adult education centers or technical colleges. Contact your local DVOP or LVER to learn more about this certificate and to schedule a time to take it.

Secondary Education

Whether you want to earn a two-year or four-year degree, you can take advantage of the educational benefits you’ve earned while defending our country. View a list of VA-approved schools and apply for benefits. While you have a relationship with your local employment representative don’t hesitate to take advantage of the veterans coordinator available on a school’s campus. They will help you through the benefits process as well as help you through graduation.

Technical Colleges

For more information about the technical colleges in South Carolina, visit the S.C. Technical College System website.

Veterans Educations Forms

For Veterans Education Forms, visit the Commission on Higher Education website.